News on the upcoming Evolution X.
The 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X will come to the U. S. in two trim levels: GSR and MR.
- will be only available in a 5 speed manaul only.
- will have two trims: a Base Package and a Sight, Sound, and Wing (SSW) Package
- Base Package will come with halogen headlamps and the MSRP is $35,000
- The SSW Package will add HID's, a 650 watt Rockford Fosgate sound system, and spoiler. No word on the price.
- will have 5 colors: Wicked White, Cool Silver, Rally Red, Graphite Gray, and Octane Blue (replaces the Electric Blue that was on the IX and is not as metallic).
- will be only available in a TC-SST transmission aka paddle shifting only. Still a 6 speed, but for the ones that don't know how to drive manual.
- will have two trims: A Base Package and a Luxury Package
- Base Package comes with HIDs, color matched trimmings, upgraded rims, suspension, and a rear wing. Starts at $40,000.
- Luxury Package comes with a 30g HDD MMCS Navigation system, FAST key, Bluetooth, cruise and climate control. No price yet.
- will have 5 colors: Wicked White, Cool Silver, Rally Red, Graphite Gray, and Phantom Black (which replaces the Tarmac Black and has gold flakes in it).