|Tuesday, April 26th, 2016|
|Monday, April 25th, 2016|
|Wednesday, April 20th, 2016|
|Monday, April 18th, 2016|
|Saturday, April 16th, 2016|
|Saturday, October 31st, 2009|
|Friday, December 5th, 2008|
Anybody want to moderate/maintain this community? I no longer have the time or the desire to do so (due in no small part to my current lack of an import car with "credentials"). Comment on this post and let me know. Thanks!
|Monday, April 28th, 2008|
|Monday, December 3rd, 2007|
after searching a life time and a half...
i finaly found an import community that is actually active...
ok so im ashley, 19. nashua NH. i drive an 08' toyota corolla S, in speedway blue. its my baby. it was an insanely hard choice to keep this car after i descoverd the new civics. which i am compleetly inlove with! but i am also compleetlu inlove with my car. slight down side to my car... i couldnt find a stick, so its an auto. but none the less that can soon be changed. 2 days after i got it i put an underglow kit in it. although that didnt last too long considering i live in newengland, and our roads suck. one of mytubes fell literally right out of my car about a month ago... but oh well with winter here i decided to take it out anyway. next spring im going to put some rims on, and maybe drop it an inch or 3. lol. i want to do a billion things to this car...
anyone else have one?
well anyway here are a few pics.( my babyCollapse )
|Monday, November 19th, 2007|
okay so after my last honda got stolen i was a lil broken hearted... but after many domestic vehicles i am back to the import scene. i recently picked up a 1990 crx... it still has the stock d15b6 and manual 5 spd. but i plan on a mini me swap. i am buying a d16y8 head, single t/3 t/4 turbo stage 2 intercooler, full cat back exaust, lowering springs, and a cold air intake... anyone else have any suggestions get at me. or any suggestions on where to buy my shit let me know.
|Friday, November 9th, 2007|
|Wednesday, October 10th, 2007|
Lancer Evolution X
News on the upcoming Evolution X.
The 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X will come to the U. S. in two trim levels: GSR and MR.
- will be only available in a 5 speed manaul only.
- will have two trims: a Base Package and a Sight, Sound, and Wing (SSW) Package
- Base Package will come with halogen headlamps and the MSRP is $35,000
- The SSW Package will add HID's, a 650 watt Rockford Fosgate sound system, and spoiler. No word on the price.
- will have 5 colors: Wicked White, Cool Silver, Rally Red, Graphite Gray, and Octane Blue (replaces the Electric Blue that was on the IX and is not as metallic).
- will be only available in a TC-SST transmission aka paddle shifting only. Still a 6 speed, but for the ones that don't know how to drive manual.
- will have two trims: A Base Package and a Luxury Package
- Base Package comes with HIDs, color matched trimmings, upgraded rims, suspension, and a rear wing. Starts at $40,000.
- Luxury Package comes with a 30g HDD MMCS Navigation system, FAST key, Bluetooth, cruise and climate control. No price yet.
- will have 5 colors: Wicked White, Cool Silver, Rally Red, Graphite Gray, and Phantom Black (which replaces the Tarmac Black and has gold flakes in it).
|Monday, February 12th, 2007|
|Thursday, February 8th, 2007|
the new rb20det for my 240sx the old on is not worth fixing to much boost to much spray instant brick Current Mood: happy
|Sunday, January 28th, 2007|
|Wednesday, November 8th, 2006|
Wet track and F1 burnout
4.8 mile "track" (more like a rally stage than an F1 track, people running across, diversions, pace cars in places), but it it stunning to see the rooster-tail that a single F1 car can make at 150mph. I've never seen just one car through still air, usually on wet days, there is just a haze from all the cars, not a clear wave of mist behind a single car.
plus, at the end, he does the only thing I've ever seen a formula 1 driver do that I think I could do better: doughnuts in the wet.
|Sunday, October 29th, 2006|
sweet sweet coilover love
Hurrah for my Teins 1.5 hours in.. and wallah.. i have traction..i am in love! Current Mood: determined
|Thursday, October 19th, 2006|
|Monday, October 9th, 2006|
to my 240sx owners
Anyone know where I can possibly get a sunroof cover? If they have one(which i've been told there is one). I get this horrible glare on my sunroof and I want to try to eliminate it when i'm not using it.
Also what brands of short shifters do you recommend? I've been looking, and am curious to what other's think. I bought my boyfriend a MKII short shifter on ebay a while back...and he likes it, but i'm a bit more picky.
Oh, and if it helps, I own a 90 240sx.
|Friday, September 15th, 2006|
Turbo kit for '92 EG Hatch?
I've been trying to find a good turbo kit for my '92 EG Hatch (Si), but there's so many out there I'm having a hard time finding a good one for a good price. GReddys are supposed to be good, but there doesn't appear to be an all-greddy kit. Someone suggested turbonetics, too.
My hatch only has a chipped ECU, Skunk2 exhaust and AEM intake. I'd prefer to keep my PS and A/C.
Anyone here have any suggestions? What should I look for or stay away from?